Guide to must-have summer essentials.
Europe Style Guide: London!!!!!
hey y’all 😍 Yesterday was my first day in NYC & I’m soo happy to be back!!! I’ve always been in love with the city since I was a young girl and I love the energy! First day was full of shopping & eating good food 🤩 Today we visited Pratt– last year during this time I was visiting Parsons & FIT. seriously I fell in the love with the grind here!!
My fav thing about coming up to NYC is putting together outfits (😍). Check out my first day outfit details below 👇🏼👇🏼!!!!
For the first day I paired my Coach boots with a pair of velvet Gap jeans & my Rebecca Minkoff saddle purse (which is also on sale rn 🤩!!!). On top I wore a Gap sweater with a super cute scarf from a boutique in downtown Laguna, & an adorable cap from Anthropologie.
Hey guys!! So recently had a few people ask me where I shop the most,, so I thought I’d share! I love shopping, finding good deals, and walking out from somewhere feeling accomplished! So today I’m gonna give y’all all of my fave stores (slow and fast fashion!!). check it out!! ↓
- Zara: I LOVE Zara. You can never go wrong with Zara. Super on trend and even a little ahead of trends. If you’re looking to re-vamp your style–this is your place!!
- Nordstrom Rack: Nordstrom Rack can sometimes be hit or miss; but when U go at the right time,, you can find SUCH cute stuff for so much cheaper than you would find it at Nordstrom. Definitely worth a look.
- Gap/Banana Republic/J Crew: These are always good go-to stores for some staple closet items! I always find the most high-quality clothes that I can wear forever here. They never go out of style!
- H&M: Last minute shopping? H&M is your place. Their clothes might not last for long but always on trend! If you’re looking for a super cute outfit last minute I can always find stuff at H&M 🙂
- Anthropologie: I love anthropologie. Seriously- every time I step into that place I’m in there for hours. Anthro ALWAYS has the cutest stuff and it’s the greatest place to look for gifts & little things to spice up your room/house/apartment. && they have the best sale section 😍
- BNKR: Love this website!! Their clothes are on the nicer end,, so this is my go-to website for any nice event. I’ve found my homecoming dresses here the past 2 years!! They carry the best high quality brands & their dresses are so beautiful and unique.
- Old Navy: I can always find the best stuff at Old Navy for so cheap!! Old Navy definitely gets overlooked. This is another place that can be hit or miss,, but go check it out!!–you might be surprised 😉
- Buffalo Exchange: I love thrifting and I Buffalo Exchange because you can always find the most unique/ cool stuff. I’ve never walked out empty handed!!
- Nordstrom: Always a good place to shop. Always on trend & adorable clothes/ sunnies/ accessories!!
- Revolve: Revolve is another awesome place to shop for dresses! The options never end!! Always a good place to look and prices range! So if your not willing to spend that much you can find something too!!